Are You Ready To File?

We are ready for you!

Here are the things you absolutely have to have to file:

  • All forms W-2, 1098 and 1099 - you know whether you have them all

  • Your health care reporting form - on form 1045 or 1095

  • Summary of business expenses (if you are self-employed)

  • Child care statement from provider

  • Last year’s tax return

That’s it! Anything that you received in the mail with bold letters on the front “Important Tax Information (or Tax Documents) inside. You need that.

If you need some help with it, we are there for you six days a week. Doesn’t matter what state you’re in, or how messy you think it is. We will make it simple and painless.

Contact us today!

Greg Melon